Saturday 10 March 2012

Pizza Time

This evening I baked a pizza from a Tuscan recipes book that works every time!
The recipe is only for the bread, but I top it with a tomato sauce, cheeses, mushrooms and what ever I feel like.

For the crust: 
Sift in a bowl 2.5 cups of plain flour, 0.5 tsp salt, 1 tsp dry yeast.
Add to the mixture 175 ml cup warm water, 2tbs olive oil and mix to a soft dough.

Knead for 5 min. roll the dough to 28 cm round.
Pinch the edges to a shallow rim. Transfer to a baking pan.
Sprinkle over some dry oregano/basil, Atlantic sea salt and drizzle olive oil.

Let it stand for 30 min. in a warm place, meantime preheat the oven to 240C/475F.

You can add a tomato sauce, onions, mushrooms, cheese and make it to your own taste.
Bake for 25/30 min.


Before the oven





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!