Friday 11 October 2019

Minimalism on my Mind and Desigual OOTD

After becoming a mother I've realised that I have to become minimalist, especially due to space,  income and such.
So I do less shopping and enjoy it.   The book of Konmari "Changing Magic of Tiding Up" was the main inspiration for this.  Have you read it?
Today  I felt like wearing Desigual all over, sandals are from different brand.
I like wearing different patterns together.
Now that I buy less,  I only get things from my favourite brands,  buying less and only items that I can play with to create different looks with less.







3 comments:

  1. I've heard about the book and watched a bit of the Netflix series based on her teachings. It is wonderful that you've been enjoying buying less and that it has pushed you creatively!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful skirt and great mix of prints! I like all the blue! :)

    While I don't class myself as a minimalist I do find I spend less on fashion as a mum - I would rather spend the money on the kids! :) And yes, the kid stuff does take up more room so you have to downsize more, haha!


    Hope that your week is going well! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!