Monday 22 July 2019

What to Wear For Your First Day of Work

How stressful is your first day at the office.  You don't know what to expect,  you're not familiar yet with the company, you don't know the office dynamics and colleagues.

For me it helps to read about the company,  to investigate as much as I can and also to dress in a way that will make me feel nice and comfortable in a manner that will also be appropriate with the company.

So here is what I wore for my first day,  I also think that this outfit option fits for a job interview.











So basically I suggest wearing navy blue with white,  classic low heels shoes.  Trousers are most important for me, as I suggest will fit you nicely,  not being too tight or too loose.

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit.
    I am following your blog via GFC, could you follow my blog too?

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fun bag! I hope you had a great first day at work! :) Congrats on your new job!

    Hope that your week is going well! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It was exciting and really interesting

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!