Saturday 15 February 2014

Valentines & Birthday

Hello guys, hope you had an awesome, romantic and fab Valentine's day with your precious ones.
I had a great day yesterday:) my hubby gave me a big basket of chocolates, as I love!!!  at morning he served me coffee and breakfast to bed:) so sweet of him!

Yummy! all mine (LOL)
Plus today it's my birthday, yay:) so fun to have birthday after Valentine's :) so I got a great treat from my hubby, he gave me some sleep time at morning and took care of our early rise baby Li:)

Today we are heading to our favorite restaurant for birthday lunch.

How was your Valentine's?

Here is the lot:


Sally Hansen nail polish stickers 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday :) I'm glad you had a good V-day ^^
    x,
    Lara Lizard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! My husband's birthday is on the same day.
    Nice gift!

    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!