This recipe is so easy and foolproof that you could make when you want something sweet, yummy and impressive.
240 g butter
120 g dark chocolate
2 cups sugar
4 beaten eggs
1.5 cups sifted flour
1 tsp baking powder
0.5 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla essence
- Heat oven to 180 c
- Melt butter and chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl gradually add sugar to eggs while whisking.
- Add the melted chocolate to the eggs mixture and mix well.
- In a separated bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt and add it while mixing to the chocolate mixture. Mix in the vanilla.
- Pour batter into a 22*22 cm square baking pan and bake for 25 to 30 min.