This time I took a recipe from The Cordon Bleu and it turned out great, of course there is always room for improvement, but at least they were fluffy and light!
600 grams potatoes
salt&pepper for your taste
1 cup and 2 spoons flour
1. Cook the potatoes in their peel until soft
2. Let them cool till they are lukewarm
3. Mash them in a big bowl add the flour and mix add the egg, salt and pepper and mix
4. On a working surface work the dough until softened
5. Divide to 2 parts and roll each to a sausage like and cut small pieces
6. Cook in boiled water and don't add salt! ready when float
Heat a pan add olive oil when warm add chopped onion, let it cook until opaque, add chopped garlic
and chopped mushrooms.
Mix the tomato sauce in a small bowl, add salt&pepper a pinch of sugar and water and finally to the pan.
Mix it all you could add a little parsley/basil and a bit of cream/cheese