Saturday 4 October 2014

The Body Shop Travel Kit

Hello guys, how are you spending your weakend?
I have lots of new things to show you on my blog. I bought few maybe lots of new items to my cosmetics drawer and a fab bag with a match purse from "Parfois".
aLSO i'VE  BEEn waiting to show you an outfit post from my day in the big city, Belgrade.

Now here is my new travel kit from The body Shop, which I ever used before, I've just heared about them oce, but ever tried their products.

So here is the kit:


So what do I think: LOVE it! only used it twice but I already fell in love with the whole kit. Will purchace again!
I bought the vitamin E kit for all skin tipes love the scent of the products, which is very delicate, the free brush I got with it is a bit tough o the skin, so I want use it on my face, but maybe to clean my nails:) or to scrub my feet!

Face cream are smooth, but maybe a bit to oily for my combination skin.

Also this company clame for not testing on animals which is a big plus! ad for fair trade wich I appreciate.

The cleansers are fab, not oily and giving your skin a smoother feeling.

So that is it for now:)

Have a fab Sunday!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice when you fall head over heels for certain products. I love the Body Shop!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!