Monday 13 October 2014

Greetings to Bob

Finally I've made it! I cut my long hair into a bob style haircut.

I thought about cutting my hair for a long time and somehow always lost courage. If I think about it, it's pretty silly to be so attached to your hair:) also while cutting whole that hair I felt so good, like I just got free from my own rules:) 
So as I promised on my Style of One Facebook page, which you are welcome to join HERE you can see how I welcome bob:) and also my new pedicure.





Bag & wallet: Parfois 
Top: Choies
Sandals: Zara

8 comments:

  1. I loooveee your haircut!
    Great sandals and this outfit too!

    www.misstyrafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new cut!! (and the skirt! ;) )
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bag!

    Hugs,
    The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bob really suits you, I keep thinking about getting mine all cut off again but I always miss it once I've done it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This haircut suits you, really! You are so beautiful, yay!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this haircut! I always try to grow my hair but I cut it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u have a great blog...do u wanna follow....follow me on GFC and G+....do let me know...i will follow u back....do leave your URL

    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!