Wednesday 5 September 2012

Blue, Yellow & Green Heading to the Mall:)

That is just "going out for shopping" outfit.... I was heading to the mall to try some peplum skirts and dresses, which are my must haves for my closet:)
I am 180cm tall and sometimes I'm having problems with dresses that are too short as for the proportions.

 So I did try some peplum dresses at Zara and Mango, the peplum didn't sit on my waist, but I'm not going to give up and I will have a peplum post:)





Top: Mango
Jeans: H&M
Sandals: Vialis
Bag: Accessorize
Coral necklace: DIY




The dresses I've tried on:
Zara


Mango

6 comments:

  1. Those jeans fit you perfectly! And I love your choices... peplum is irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) Yep the peplum is so tempting.

      Delete
  2. Cute blog! Love it. :)
    xo,
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great dress, love! We would love for you to checkout our latest posts when you have a minute!

    xo, April & Brittan

    http://www.evokela.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love reading it:) If you want me to follow back, just leave a message!