Tuesday, 27 March 2012
Monday, 26 March 2012
Friday, 23 March 2012
- 0.5 Kg. grind beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 2 slices of bread
- Atlantic salt for your taste
- Black pepper for your taste
- 1 can tomato sauce (not the paste)
- 1.5 cups of water
- In a medium bawl put the meat
- Soak the bread in a bawl of water, than squeeze the bread and blend it with the meat
- Add the paprika, salt, pepper, egg and half of the onion mix it all
- Wet your hands and start making balls and set them aside
- Add oil into a pot (High heat) after the oil is warm add the onion, cook it until tender
- Add the meat and sear it from both sides
- Add the tomato sauce into a bawl and add about 1.5 cups of water, pinch of salt, black pepper and a pinch of sugar- mix it all and add it to the pot
- Wait for the boiling point and then cook for about 40 min. over a low heat
Wednesday, 21 March 2012
Tuesday, 13 March 2012
Last year I visited back home at Serbia like every year. I spent a week with my family in the summer of 2011 I at the beautiful mountain Zlatibor, which is about 3 hours driving from Belgrade. This evening I wanted to post some photos of this beautiful mountain so I could let other know that this mountain definitely worth a visit!!!
You should be there at least for 10 days, although I recommend on a month because there are plenty activities and a great night life, restaurants, live music and even summer concerts.
Also the Bosnian film director, Emir Kusturica, built a picturesque village Drvengrad there you could enjoy art galleries, cafe and from unique souvenir shopping.
This summer I plan a longer visit!